Hi. I’m Chef Adi. (well someday I will be!)
I’m 11 and I’m the oldest.
I love to eat and cook and dream of being a chef someday. Right now I’m envisioning a fusion of Southern and French cuisine but I figure I’ve still got some time to figure that out.
My parents let me create a YouTube channel to share recipes and cooking tutorials from new places we visit, please come check it out (and follow my channel) HERE (coming soon).
I’m most excited to go to: Australia
5 Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m always thinking about food! I love to cook and really want to have my own restaurant someday. I dream of going to culinary school in France and then interning in the South States of the US. My favorite meal is Biscuits and Gravy, I also love Teppanyaki and soups – every kind of soup. Oh! And I really love bacon. Basically, I just love food!
- I’m the only one of my siblings not born in Hawaii! My parents moved to Hawaii when I was 4 months old and we lived there for three years while my dad finished school at BYU-Hawaii.
- My favorite book series are Percy Jackson and Conspiracy 365. If you haven’t read them, you should! You’ll love them!
- I like to snowboard and wakeboard. My whole family loves outdoor sports (mostly cause of my dad).
- I love Tea Houses. I got to go to my first tea house last year and was hooked. Since traveling in the UK we’ve gotten to go to so many and I love them all. I’m trying to convince my parents to let me open my own tea house when we get back home.